Low Fodmap Tofu and Sunflower Seeds Spread
Thankfully there are lots of pantry filler options that Lofofoodie provide to keep go to spreads and snacks on hand whilst on the LoFo diet. This is another one! Keep rice crackers servings to two if using.
- 200gm fresh tofu, plain (not silken)
- 4 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 3 tbsp roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs roasted sesame seeds
- fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 salt
- Step 1 Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency is achieved. You may need to stop and scrap down sides at various stages during the process.
- Step 2 Check consistency and add water or a little olive oil if you prefer it to be smoother.
- Step 3 Spread over rice crackers with a slice of tomato.