Low Fodmap Maple Sesame Chicken Wings
Super simple yet delicious, these chicken wings will become a favourite quick go to recipe given they are packed full of flavour.
- 21 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp ketjap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 3 tbs maple syrup + 1 tbs for garnish
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°c.
- Step 2 Wash and dry chicken wings and place them in a plastic bag. Set aside.
- Step 3 In a bowl, (excluding sesame seeds) mix together all remaining ingredients and pour mixture in to plastic bag with chicken wings. Shake well and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Step 4 Take chicken wings from bag (reserving the liquid in the bag) and place wings evenly along baking tray lined with baking foil. Pour reserved liquid evenly over the wings and bake for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Step 5 Remove from oven and place on serving dish, cover with additional maple syrup and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.