Low Fodmap Cranberry Almond Nut Bars
June 28, 2018
: 10 bars
: 5 min
: 15 min
: 20 min
On the go snacks that are healthy and keep you symptom free. These are super tasty and chewy
- 120g peanut butter
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 150gm oats
- 2 tbs dried cranberries
- 1 tbs Chai seeds
- 50gm almonds, whole
- 50gm macadamia nuts, crushed
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°c
- Step 2 Grease baking tray approximately 20x20cm
- Step 3 In shallow pan, melt the peanut butter slowly along with the maple syrup.
- Step 4 Slowly add remaining ingredients one at a time.
- Step 5 Once well mixed, firmly press mixture in to pre-prepared pan.
- Step 6 Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- Step 7 Evenly slice in to 10 bars and place on cooling rack to cool completely.