Low Fodmap Chocolate Energy Balls
These energy balls are a great way to prepare an easy and safe snack to keep you full and full of energy. They also look pretty cute!
- 50gm smooth peanut butter
- 75gm maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 130gm rolled oats
- 40gm chia seeds
- 50gm dark chocolate >70%, small chunks
- 20gm white chocolate, finely grated
- 20gm coconut, shredded, dried
- 40gm ground flaxseeds
- Step 1 In a food processor, add dark chocolate peanut butter and maple syrup together in a bowl until smooth.
- Step 2 Add the salt and cinnamon and stir again until well mixed.
- Step 3 Add the oats. chai seeds, coconut and flaxseeds and stir until well combined.
- Step 4 Using two teaspoons or moist hands, roll the mixture in to 12 small walnut sized balls.
- Step 5 Place grated white chocolate in small bowl and roll balls through white chocolate until fully covered.
- Step 6 Place in refrigerator to cool and harden for at least 30 minutes before serving