Low Fodmap Strawberry Fool
This Lofofoodie take on the traditional strawberry fool recipe is such a quick and easy dessert to make, and perfect for sweet treat. It's incredibly light and fluffy!
- 1 Cup Rhubarb, chopped
- 1½ Cup Strawberries, halved
- ½ Sugar
- 1 Tps Cinnamon
- 500gm Canned Coconut Milk or Coconut Yoghurt, Chilled and drained
- Step 1 Take chilled and drained coconut milk and place in bowl. Use hand mixer to gently whip the coconut milk until it forms stiff peaks (approx. 5-6 mins). No need for whipping if using yoghurt.
- Step 2 Divide milk evenly across 4 serving bowls or glasses.
- Step 3 Place a medium saucepan over low heat and place rhubarb, strawberries, sugar and cinnamon in saucepan and cooking until tender. Press gently on the fruit with a fork to speed up the process. Stir to avoid sticking.
- Step 4 Once cooked through, remove from heat and using a pouring bowl, pour the mixture over the top of the pre-prepared coconut milk glasses.