Low Fodmap Strawberry and Raspberry Popsicles
Super fresh and stunning to look at, popsicles are a great way to have a healthy snack whilst feeling a little indulgent. These are super simple and can be made with icy pole forms or you can simply use ice cube trays to make mini ice blocks.
- 1 Cup medium strawberries
- 1 Cup raspberries
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- Step 1 Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes over low to medium heat.
- Step 2 Remove from heat and strain through a fine sieve to discard seeds.
- Step 3 Divide among popsicle moulds. Add popsicle sticks and freeze overnight
- Step 4 You can also add fresh raspberries to the popsicles before freezing for a nice visual effect.