Low Fodmap Mediterranean Drumsticks
These Chicken Drumsticks are a super easy dinner or great as a take to work lunch option.
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Lemon, cut in quarters
- 1 Orange, zest only
- 3 tps Turmeric
- 3tbs Olive oil
- 3 Springs fresh rosemary
- 2 cups Water
- ½ Cup Kalamata olives
- 2 sticks celery, chopped to 3cm pieces
- Step 1 Place chicken drumsticks in plastic bag along with squeezed lemon quarters, turmeric and rosemary and shake well. Leave in fridge to marinade for 2-12 hours.
- Step 2 Preheat oven 180°C
- Step 3 Place contents of plastic bag in roasting pan and grate the zest of one orange over.
- Step 4 Drizzle Olive oil over and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Step 5 Remove pan from oven and add water, olives and celery.
- Step 6 Place back in to oven and bake for further 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.