Low Fodmap Cordon Bleu
This is a super combination with soft cheese that oozes from the cooked centre and adds a mouth full of flavour.
- 2 Pork Schnitzel fillets (or meat of your choice)
- 1 Cup Lactose Free Cheese, Sliced
- 50gm Butter
- ½ Cup Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Some cooking twine
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 175°c
- Step 2 Line oven tray with baking paper
- Step 3 Tenderise meat and add sliced cheese in centre
- Step 4 Place knobs of butter atop cheese slices
- Step 5 Fold one side of fillet in to centre followed by the opposite side to form a roll shape
- Step 6 Use cooking twine to tie the fillets up tightly. Roughly tie off to maintain a firm hold.
- Step 7 Place fillets on oven tray and place in to oven, baking for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Step 8 Serve with fresh salad and grated parmesan cheese.