This Low Fodmap Marinated Lemon & Paprika Chicken with parsnips and carrots makes an easy one pan meal. Tender chicken fillets marinated in lemon and paprika, roasted veggies, and herbs to garnish. Low carb and Low FODMAP with very little effort required.
Low Fodmap Marinated Lemon and Paprika Chicken
This Low Fodmap Marinated Lemon and Paprika Chicken is super tasty and super easy to prepare. We suggest marinating the chicken overnight however anywhere beyond two hours will be enough to reap the aroma and flavour of the marinade.
- 400g Chicken Fillets Whole
- 1/2 cup olive oil (garlic infused)
- 1 lemon (Juice of)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 bunch chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Step 1 In a bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, onion, herbs and spices. Then season to taste.
- Step 2 Whisk until well mixed, the place chickne fillets in to a plastic bag and pouring marinade in also. Shake the bag until the chicken fillets are well covered.
- Step 3 Marinate in the refrigerator for anywhere between 2 to 10 hours.
- Step 4 Grill the chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side, depending on the cut, or until cooked through.
- Step 5 Let the chicken rest 3-4 minutes before serving.
Looking for something to go with the chicken other than roasted veggies? Find our side dish recipes here.