LOW FODMAP CHAI PUDDING PARFAIT
Kick start your morning with a chai pudding pot bursting full of goodness. With chia seeds, creamy yogurt and a layer of raspberries, maple syrup and quinoa seeds, this healthy breakfast has no troubles in filling you up for the day ahead.
- 400ml rice milk
- 150ml lactose free plain yogurt
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 100g chia seeds
- 250g raspberries
- tbs quinoa seeds
- a few mint leaves to serve
- Step 1 Mix together the rice milk, 60ml yogurt and the maple syrup.
- Step 2 Stir in the chia seeds.
- Step 3 Divide the mixture in half. Mash the raspberries with a fork until they are a purée. Set 100g to one side and stir the rest through one half of the mixture.
- Step 4 Chill both mixtures in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Step 5 Pour the raspberry mixture into glasses. Top each with a layer of the remaining mashed raspberries.
- Step 6 Spoon the white mixture over the top to give a layered effect.
- Step 7 Divide the remaining yogurt between each jar.
- Step 8 Finish with a sprinkle of quinoa seeds and mint leaves.