Coconut Ketchup (No Sugar)
The time it takes you to grab the ingredients from your pantry will be more or less as long as it takes to whip us this tasty coconut ketchup. Great with chicken, fish, chips and fried vegetables.
- 160g Coconut Milk
- 80g Tomato Paste
- 160g Chopped Canned Tomatoes (Sugar Free)
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pinch chilli (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Step 1 Add coconut milk, tomato paste, chopped tomatoes to a medium bowl and mix well by hand.
- Step 2 Once well mixed, add spices and combine well.
- Step 3 Once well combined spoon on dishes as desired.
- Step 4 Also nice when gently heated over a low heat for 3-5 minutes.