Vegetable Stock Paste
This healthy, Low Fodmap vegetable stock can be stored and used in so many recipes to add a fresh and full flavour. Store in an airtight container and keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 2 carrots cut into pieces
- 1 fresh tomato/use 4 sundried tomatoes for a powder
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 2 sprigs sage
- 1 bunch chives
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 100g sea salt
- 1 tbs oil (garlic infused if preferred)
- Step 1 Place carrots, tomato, zucchini, bay leaf, basil, sage, rosemary, parsley into food processor and pulse until fine.
- Step 2 Scrape down sides of food processor with spatula.
- Step 3 Add sea salt and oil increasing speed gradually or until a smooth paste consistency is achieved.
- Step 4 Transfer stock into an airtight container then place into the refrigerator to store until use.
- Step 5 Store in a plastic container in the freezer and scoop out a spoonful as required using 1 Tbs per 500ml water to make vegetable stock