White Chocolate Lava Cake
December 20, 2017
: 10 min
: 4 min
: 14 min
This is moist, soft and deliciously Low Fodmap.
- 180 grams Lactose Free White Chocolate
- 200 grams Butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams caster sugar (plus a little extra for coating ramekins)
- 150 grams gluten free flour
- Step 1 Microwave the butter and LF white chocolate in a large bowl on high until the butter is melted, about 1 minute.
- Step 2 Whisk until the chocolate is also melted. Stir in the caster sugar until well blended.
- Step 3 Whisk in the eggs and egg yolks. Stir in the flour. Divide the mixture among ramekins.
- Step 4 Carefully place ramekins on oven rack and bake for 8-9 minutes (watch closely as under-cooking or over-cooking will effect ‘lava’ flow) .
- Step 5 Use a knife to gently run around edge of ramekin to loosen cake.
- Step 6 Place plate on top of ramekin and turn over together so cake removes itself from ramekin.
- Step 7 Serve immediately with a sprinkle of caster sugar